The Perfect Pointe Book

Hi Guys! This is the official blog for my fantastic new ballet book, "The Perfect Pointe Book"! The book is designed too teach you how to get strong enough for pointe work. It has tests to see where you are at, and exercises to help you get stronger in all the right places! Feel free to post any questions or comments you have, and update me on your progress!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Newsletter 1 - Welcome To The Perfect Pointe!

Hi! I am a Physiotherapist based in Sydney, Australia, and I work with dancers on a daily basis. I love watching the changes that can take place once girls learn some smart tips to fast track their progress, and have been looking for a way to share these secrets with more dancers!

Working on this book has been a labour of love, and is finally complete. I am so excited at finally being able to share some of my knowledge with many more girls than I could ever see one-on-one in my practice. I love the idea that girls all across the globe can now benefit from this process!

I would love to answer any other questions you have, so feel free to post one! If you have any friends who may be interested, feel free to tell them about this blog and get them to check out the book too! To arrange for a friend to receive these emails directly to their inbox, tell them to go to...

www.theperfectpointebook.com

Keep checking your E-mail for the latest newsletter, which answers dancers questions, gives exercise tips, and great links to interesting dance related pages!

Talk soon :)

Lisa

Lisa Howell (B.Phty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home